Monday 28 July 2008

(Dust vs Bono) My job is creative..........


.........So I hear. Except for the last 5 hours I have been trying to make some dust look real. Dust. No one gives a shit about dust in real life. I mean if you ran into dust on the street (assuming that was possible) you'd probably ignore it. Like one of those people you don't wanna talk to but know anyway. People spend their lives trying to get rid of dust out of their houses. For some reason I'm getting paid to make fake dust. I can tell you making dust is less fun than cleaning it. Making 30 frames of dust, probably about a coffee table at most amount if you hadn't dusted for a week, is taking a long time. Dust.
I think the only people that really care about dust, are people that live in deserts. Like Bedouins. If they wanna go to the shops or something, and a sand storm happens, dust is a real shitter. But you know, even though dust plays a far more intricate role in these peoples lives, its not a good one......and I don't reakon they get to the movies much or watch much tv, so all my dusty work is wasted on them.
I don't think anyone really likes dust.
I'll probably get proved really wrong, by like falling out of a plane and be saved by a big mound of dust, or maybe I'll somehow be captured and forced to watch a U2 concert and a big mound of dust will fall out of the sky and kill Bono.
If dust killed Bono I think I'd like it. Then I'd be enjoying my job at the moment.

No comments: