Thursday 30 October 2008

Overdeveloped sense of vengence.

At what point do you start running your emotions like a communist state instead of a democracy? I have been ponderising the hell out of this lately. The inner struggle of doing what is right by everybody else and what is right by you. Sometimes if you try to please everybody all of the time it leads to a SUPERMASSIVE melt down of mega proportions.
The same is true of the other way around.
In other news. I really like the title of this post. It has nothing to do with the above. It was on an episode of fonejacker I watched, and I laughed one hell of a lot and quite loudly as well. I want to write a Charles Bronson style revenge movie back of DVD cover blurb using that turn of phrase. So I will.

Steve Grittycops family is mildly offended by some guy on the street. Steve makes the decision to kill him so hard that the mildly offensive mans parents, friends, friends kids, future kids they might have, people they know and family doctor all die too. Steve Grittycops has an Overdeveloped Sense of Vengence.


1 comment:

brett said...

I ponderise this sort of thing too. I am dreaming of a new life style where there is less conflict of interests and my days are balanced before I even get up in the morning.

Sweet title by the way.