Thursday 5 February 2009

Waiting for clients.

I am doing this right now. I have been working on these shots for a film for a while. I am attached to how they look now. I like them. I don't want to change them but my palms are sweating and I feel nervous because I know someone among the gaggle of people that have to come up here with the director because said director can't make decisions on their own will suggest something stupid. Something irrelevant. Something just so they can use their stupid dumb arse voice just because they like the sound of it. This person probably won't be a creative person. Someone in marketing no doubt. But the director, who is a floundering mess, and hasn't made a film in a long time, will latch onto it. Then this one stupid idea, uttered by a person who has about as much right as a deaf and blind monkey to make comment on a film, will have to be executed through my hands, and then printed to film forever. Sigh.

No comments: