Wednesday 11 February 2009

The cycle of my life.

I seem to be in a never ending cycle of work until late, go home and to bed, get up go to work, work until late and then back to bed again. Even weekends seem to be sucked away into this place where I will never get them back. It feels frustrating. My life is twittering away before my eyes and for what really? If the market all of a sudden fell out of the bottom of the tv/film/commercial market I would be the most unqualified person in the world to do anything else.
I could dj and make rubbish sounding music I guess.
I just wonder though. What would I really do if not this?
Write this shitty blog?
I got depressed as I wrote this, and then I just spoke to Brett on gmail chat whatsamacallit and now I'm super happy.
So have this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: