Friday 21 November 2008

I hate i phone users.

This guy is all excited because he can control Abelton with his i phone. I don't get it. You pretty much have to be near your laptop for the wireless to work so why not just use the laptop? You can only control a little bit of abelton at a time with it, so why not just use the laptop and get more control?
There seems to be no point to this except that, well, its cool to use your i phone to control abelton. Or so they say. I mean, surely a midi controller would be better. What happens if your performing a gig with your i phone and someone calls you? Its just novelty value really isn't it. I'll probably eat my words when everyone in the world starts performing with i phones. Actually I'd probably just shoot myself in the face. Possibly with my i phone gun application.


No comments: