Tuesday 18 November 2008

Fred West is a nutcase...


I think everybody who knows who he is knows that anyway really, so that is a pointless title for a post. But if you don't know look him up. He raised his children so him and his wife could beat and have sex with them. (and sometimes kill them if the whim struck them) They called this little happy family, 'The house of love'.
Sometimes he murdered women he got pregnant before they even had the baby. He also seemed to like murdering girls he loved. His wife helped too.
For some reason I have been watching documentaries on Serial killers. I'm not sure I enjoy them. They make me feel a little ill. I'm interested though. This one on youtube about Fred is a goodie............or a baddie I guess depending on which way you look at it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iGlGLscUtk
I think its in like 15 parts, so its also a long one.
Quoting Youtube:
'it as extremely controversial as it included exclusive police taped interviews with Fred West. The police tried to ban it but failed as the tapes were part of Fred West's Estate so were no longer their property, it resulted in the law being changed so in future Police Interviews would remain the property of The Home Office and would never again allowed to be sold.'

No comments: